Trevor Stoffer, Chairman of the Board
- Mr. Stoffer serves as the Chairman of the Board for Timios. In founding Timios, Mr. Stoffer had a vision to offer concierge level service and transparency to every participant in a real estate transaction, including consumers, lenders, real estate agents, and everyone in between. As Chairman, Mr. Stoffer ensures the vision of Timios continues and aligns to every stakeholder in the company, including investors, clients, and team members. While serving as the CEO and President, he led the creation of a system that greatly improved the closing experience, helping Timios to grow at a greater than 55% average, annually. He is responsible for developing an unparalleled solution in the title industry, while cultivating the next set of leadership to carry on the Timios mission for delivering service, honesty, and transparency in real estate.
- Mr. Stoffer brings over 20 years of experience in the title insurance industry with executive positions in all facets, including finance, operations, and technology; holding a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration from the California State University, Chico.
Raymond B. Davison, Chief Executive Officer
- Mr. Davison serves as Chief Executive Officer of Timios and has responsibility for all lines of business as well as administrative teams within Timios and its subsidiaries. Mr. Davison is one of the original founders of Timios, previously serving as CFO and leading financial, human resources and compliance areas throughout the company. Additionally, Mr. Davison partnered with Mr. Stoffer in developing the service centric model of Timios’ current capabilities and also led the formation of the newly appointed leadership team. Through Mr. Davison’s tenure, he has partnered with Mr. Stoffer in developing strategic and tactical responses to the ever changing real estate industry, enabling Timios’ success.
- Mr. Davison brings over 23 years of experience in the financial services and title insurance industries with multiple executive positions. Additionally, Mr. Davison holds an MBA from the University of Redlands.
Joseph Montag, President
- Mr. Montag serves as the President for Timios and is responsible for all operations and client relationships across title and settlement services within the company. As one of the original employees of Timios, Mr. Montag has overseen annual operational growth of 55% since 2008, previously serving as SVP over closing operations and implementing the operational processes to deliver on the Timios vision. Mr. Montag started his career prior to Timios managing closing teams and rapidly expanded to managing client relationships representing the largest lenders in the United States.
- Mr. Montag brings over 17 years of experience in the title insurance industry, specializing in centralized processing of national clients and has lead teams servicing the largest lenders in the country.
Leonard P. Splane, Executive Vice President, Sales
- Mr. Splane serves as the EVP of Sales and has direct responsibility for all sales teams and efforts across Timios. As one of the original founders of Timios, Mr. Splane has led a relationship and solution driven sales effort to ensure that our clients achieve success and receive the greatest level of service in the industry enabling growth of greater than 55% annually.
- Mr. Splane brings over 26 years of experience in the real estate services industry where he has held multiple sales leadership and executive roles, holding a Bachelor’s of Science Degree in Business Administration from Slippery Rock University.
Ross English, Executive Vice President, Chief Financial Officer
- Mr. English serves as the Chief Financial Officer for Timios and is responsible for the financial management of the company. In being with Timios over 8 years, Mr. English previously led Corporate Development where he managed M&A efforts, corporate wide strategic projects, compliance initiatives, and FP&A for the company, developing financial operational solutions for Timios and our clients.
- Mr. English brings over 17 years of experience in the title insurance and financial services industries where he has held multiple leadership roles in technology, M&A, accounting, finance, and strategy for both Fortune 100 and medium sized companies; holding a Bachelor’s of Science Degree in International Business from Pepperdine University.
Timothy M. Splane, Executive Vice President, General Counsel
- Mr. Splane serves as the General Counsel for Timios and is primarily responsible for protecting Timios’ legal interests, maintaining the Company’s operations within the scope of the existing regulatory environment and expanding our product and service offerings into new states. An executive with Timios since 2010, Mr. Splane has led the Company’s licensing expansion across all lines of business and continues to add more areas of service for Timios to deliver to our clients.
- Mr. Splane brings 18 years of experience in the title insurance and settlement services industry, with multiple executive positions in compliance and legal, as well as experience as a practicing attorney; holding a Bachelor’s of Science Degree with honors from the University of Utah and a J.D. from Duquesne University School of Law. Mr. Splane is a licensed attorney in Pennsylvania and a licensed title agent in 31 states and the District of Columbia.
Yutaka Sarumaru, Executive Vice President, Chief Technology Officer
- Mr. Sarumaru serves as the Chief Technology Officer for Timios and is responsible for all Information Technology operations and teams across the company. As one of the original founders, Mr. Sarumaru was the chief architect behind developing the first fully RESPA compliant GFE calculator in the industry, the predecessor to the current proprietary industry leading closing cost calculator our clients use today.
- Mr. Sarumaru brings over 14 years of experience in the title insurance industry specializing in designing and developing differentiating applications and integrations; holding a Master’s Degree in Computer Science from UCLA.
Matthew Hall, Executive Vice President, Operations
- Mr. Hall serves as the EVP of Operations for Timios and is responsible for all operational teams within national title and settlement services for the company. Mr. Hall was previously the SVP of Title Operations and led Timios’ efforts in delivering title insurance enabling our clients to close quickly and efficiently.
- Mr. Hall brings over 15 years of experience in the title insurance industry. He has held multiple leadership roles and is one of the original employees of Timios; holding a Bachelor’s of Science Degree in Political Science from California Lutheran University.
Richard Thomas, President of Timios Title, a California Corporation (formerly Glenn County Title)
- Mr. Thomas serves as President of Timios Title, a California Corporation and is responsible for retail title and settlement operations across the company. Previously, Mr. Thomas was the owner and president of Timios Title, formerly known as Glenn County Title Company, prior to being purchased by Timios in June of 2013 where he led the company for over 20 years
- Mr. Thomas brings over 30 years of experience in the title industry previously holding leadership roles for several national and regional title companies.
Dominic "Dom" Janero, Senior Vice President, Appraisal Operations
- Mr. Janero serves as the SVP of Appraisal Operations, and has full responsibility for all of Timios’ appraisal management operations. Having been with Timios for over 6 years, Mr. Janero has developed and expanded Timios’ appraisal line of business by 600% across 38 states, and continues to deliver above and beyond service levels for our clients.
- Mr. Janero brings over 15 years of experience in real estate services, and has serviced several of the largest lenders in the nation; holding a Bachelor’s of Science in Management from Robert Morris University.